Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linking a stored procedure to a button

Hi,

I have a web form linked to a SQL database.

I have created some stored procedures to Select, Update, Insert, and Delete records in the database.

Please could some tell me how to link buttons to call the stored procedures

I am new to ASP.NET.

Thank you.from BOL:


The two types of temporary tables, local and global, differ from each other in their names, their visibility, and their availability. Local temporary tables have a single number sign (#) as the first character of their names; they are visible only to the current connection for the user; and they are deleted when the user disconnects from instances of Microsoft® SQL Server? 2000.Global temporary tables have two number signs (##) as the first characters of their names; they are visible to any user after they are created; and they are deleted when all users referencing the table disconnect from SQL Server.

you might just want to use a regular table instead of temp table...
hth|||Hi, I do not have an anwser for question, but wanted to ask you if could send some code for the stored procedures to Select, Update, Insert, and Delete records, since I am trying to sort this out myself. Regards, Mikesql

No comments:

Post a Comment