Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linking back to ProClarity Analytics reports from SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services failed

Hi, all here,

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

I encountered a problem when linking back to ProClarity Analytics views from SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Server (the reports on SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Server is export from ProClarity). The error message is as below:

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/pas/en/src/PRSQuery.asp, line 50

800401f3

Note: this error only occured when linking back using option:'data on this report', no error occured when using option'analyze in a ProClarity server page'.

Would please any expert here give me any guidance and advices for that.

Thanks a lot in advance for that.

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Hi

I encountered the same problem. My solution is posted on my blog:
http://www.cubido.at/Blog/tabid/176/EntryID/177/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment